Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

First post: Mother's Day 2011

What better way to start a new photo blog with a set of photos from Thailand's Mother's day from August 12th 2011. My sentiments here are two folds. Firstly, it is the day itself and what it signifies. The day celebrates mothers and motherhood and the wonder of bringing a new life into this world. For this alone I think this photo set is perfect to start off my new photo blog.

Another reason is that day was the first day I started using my new camera, Canon EOS 7D. I didn't plan for this, but a new camera for a new blog...I kinda like the idea.

In Thailand, Mother's day is celebrated on the 12th of August, which is the Queen's birthday. These photos were taken on Ratchadamnoen road where lightings and decorations such as these can be expected.







































No comments:

Post a Comment